Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Health is wealth.....yeah yeah

I might fall sick on Monday that was my last line to a friend on Friday with a twisted smile.....My life and its vagaries go like this.
I did not go to office on Monday....and i did fall sick on Monday with a bad throat and severe headache.......and no friends from office bothered to disturb me assuming that i was relaxing off a long weekend as they only knew.......So when my lead ....damn they dont know how to put it simply said i was really sick esp since i was advised to visit a doc as the symptoms could be of some epidemic around......i actually got scared.So i wasted half of my hard earned leave at a doc's place and did i curse as i waited there.
There were only 3 patients before me.....this is a homeo doc man ....i was like why you need 1 hr nearly for a patient......Finally when i did go in the man i thought i by mistake had visited a psychatrist.
Questions were
Any history of depression.....No i say (no history its always in present i guess).Are you open or secretive.....I decided to be a honest here...hmm a bit secretive.Do you like cold weather.Do you like being alone or having company.Do you take things easy or worry .......(if i took things easy i'd not be here )
The below though were my favs esp since he had seen me waiting in lobby with a real bitter face.
Do you get irritated fast....nah but umm a bit(Do you still need an answer)Do you get angry easily.....Yes but i control it well(I already am very angry with all this)
The funny part is this homeo hospital has a certificate hung thereMicrosoft certified ......signed by bill gates.
Soo funny...then he takes a snap from webcam for records......god my sis made such a mimcry of this....she said to me you should have shouted like village women do ....(kyun ji photo kyun aapko kaun doctor lete hain...nahi nahi ye nahi chalega...kahe ko photo...sehat kharab hai batane aye aapko photo kyun ).
Then when i told her about the pschoanalysis story and how i had to wait 2 hrs for having a 15 min chat...she said....see you may not like saying stories to those answers but there are enough people who open up and tell oh so many stories for such questions.......jaise.....nahi ji gussa aata hai par fir kam hota hai...pehle aur aata tha...aajkal ablah blah....depression lagta tha magar fir mood theek ho jaata but fir lagta nahi main depressed hun...
Hmm i could smile i guess thats her HR field experience.Such a waste of 4 whole days coughing around........nothing like being healthy...heck...i'll go to office everyday pls let me be hale was all i thought.

No comments: