Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Aargh..Just the same


Aristotle was right - absolutely right
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind
And so was whoever who said that nothing changes - life just goes round and round.

Again the same thing(Huh even my normally sweet and reticent friend today agreed once she went to US - that yeah all jobs are the same)
Again a flashy fiery email about what else but workplace attitude.
Again some funny cause - being unavailable for a remotely broadcast training arranged way too late i.e for a product you’ve already finished a project on .
Only difference - this time the cause is not a single person ( I like to give the benefit of doubt to some people some times ) but simply a comedy of errors or miscommunication (unless I think up a conspiracy theory here which frankly in workplace scenarios cannot be ruled out.Now I didnt mean outside the workplaces such scenarios are ruled out - they actually are the norm, Ask Ekta Kapoor. )
Ah that line of Karla from Shantaram and how many times do i quote it - “If fate does not make you laugh you just don’t get the joke
I’ve been getting the joke more than ever these days.
And to think just in my previous post I was sort of complaining about feeling less passionate about venting or raging about anything .Think before you wish dear - Think before you wish.
=================================================================

P.S: Read up the blog of a chap I knew (Blogging’s become so very fashionable these days since Amitabh and Aamir started it that I feel like stopping writing here - feels as though I ‘m trying to do some in thing).
But neverthless quite a revelation some stuff - though sometimes I wonder if a lot of it is fact - especially stuff about some gals. Reminded me of the boasting done by the character Raj in “Bachna Ae Haseeno” after meeting the first heroine in the story played by Minnisha Lamba.

1 comment:

Canary said...

Been long! Happy Diwali to you! :)