Sunday, June 10, 2007

More thoughts ......

I've been thinking ive such smart and sweet friends always
that guys at the other end sort of hate me so  much for
being like kabab me haddi.(This seems to be  something permanent since school)
They have to be polite to me just cause i'm kind of a permanent fixture with my friends.

I noticed this today again when the guy in my team wanted to ask B with whom he loves to converse (I and B kind of hang out, bunk out and work together always)"do you pursue any artistic hobbies"...
then he asked S our most brilliant coding lady in the charming but unseen sarcasm
Do u have any artistic hobbies or just coding(What classy tone, its hard to see sarcasm there but for what do they say negativistic ppl like me)
and when she too said no then after a long pause
 he realised he forgot to ask me and asked as a formality.
I just said no and amused myself .

 

Some assumptions are so very stupid by guys
A guy in our team acted like shocked
when he learnt that both of us friends the girls in the team
were born and brought up in the cities.
Hey you people are so boring and such sort....meaning
City girls are  different/ posh or whatever and showed an example
of the gals at a  table at coffee day.
Then at times he speaks in absolute sweet humor  of how
he would only marry  a girl
from his small town and all such .
Its spoken in absolute trademark classy humor(so you can pretend its a joke if and when needed) as thats how he gets away with so much nonsense talk
(unlike others who are so very crass about such nonsensical talk).

Of course my friend not one to take anything quiet
simply rattled off the costs of that look i.e  rates at parlors and
shut him up for the moment .
Then drove the nail in the coffin by saying that first ensure
you get a decent appraisal as youd need a lot more to  take em out.

But so many guys out here at my office
dont get that the difference in that look and charm is more
middle class and upper class strata
and not city or town that it gets irritating.
They look great and even we appreciate it but what
does that have to do with being  a city girl.

And i listen on in such conversations....
how pathetic can life get.

No comments: