Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thoughts on just a day


 

Some people or rather a whole set of people(not talking of strangers a territory i'm off mostly and  is a different thing but friends and acquaintances)
are so much more hearty open and cheerful
, talkative and truthful when on chat than when around
I guess i should include include myself too at times on the list
though i guess its less to do with chat than
with specific people and the approach anyday
----------------------------------------

I just dont have quick smart answers instantly
 when i do i have real sarcastic ones
But i have such smart friends ufff

I just came upset from an interview last week about
how the interviewer said why are you soo quiet types ,
u worked here studied in XX college ...why so quiet ----
and  my friend was like instant answer
 " You Shouldve said nah ....ki what do ya expect at an interview come on 
turn on the music lets dance...then he wud get the answer clear"

Another friend when i cribbed about how the chap kept asking about
did i not try going to US since i was from XXX college said
"You should've said nah....ki well i did not go , but now i want to join
your company and hope you'd fullfill my dream and send me"

I can never think of such stuff honestly.......

--------------------------------------
When you get upset , i mean  not angry (which is common for me)kind
but almost heartbroken about money or rather not enough money
its sad real sad,
I 've been hating myself the whole day ,
it was just for an hour or so but
i just felt so pathetic ki ab tu isko leke royegi
Pathetic dear ur slipping into pathetic worlds
Get off it..Get off it
If sobbing is whats must there are better thing to sob about.

----------------------------------------

Summers almost ending the monsoons are great at the start
but winter........ummmm another year ....another insignificant year
of festivals from August and what not.

No comments: