Monday, July 11, 2005

MULTITASKING BY A MULTITHREADED MIND

multitasking is the order of the day
but why is my mind into mutithreading
my virtual memory has become very low
with all this multimedia i have to handle
after all i have no multiprocessors

i am really feeling crazy
thats why i am making up such lines
thing is i dont wanna go to office
but then even if i dont and take a day off somehow
there are so many chores left
that i know it'll end up wasting my day
and my mind simply has not been letting me enjoy anything
.i listen to music it thinks of something to be done
i start doing some work. ...
it says wouldnt u love to read some good stuff

this has been a problem for me always and today it way too much
multi tasking somehow takes away the pleasure of
the complete immersion feeling
why the heck cant i enjoy music while on the job
as so many of my colleagues do
why do i have to sit down close my eyes and enjoy it
(a colleague suggested a solution for this he said listen to songs of a language u do not understand
u'll not be distracted)
the problem is my mind is always thinking of too many things
but as a person i can enjoy completely only one thing at a time i feel
i wish i had single mindedness of whats that ....ya arjuna's
when he was shooting the bird
i'd see too many things but the bird
if i were asked something like that today

i better end this post here
it seems going multidirectional

No comments: