Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Some banter

I have been like too busy worrying about too many possibilities of worry in life and did not know what to pen down. So thought on penning some very strange non worrying discussions recently .
My dear sister has a way of sudden out of the world ideas and her memories of Hindi movies old and new are like superb.


So as we banter on about films here are a few for collection’s sake.I go to flower seller ask how much gerberas are he says each 20 rs. I quietly walk away .. At the bus stop my sis starts laughing to herself.I ask why and i get this…


you know there was a movie called rajnigandha where the heroine wonders see i have two guys in my life…one brings ONLY flowers (they were thought of as cheap those days)and one guy brings such expensive gifts.Think sis in todays time what could heroine think like that …everyday flowers the bunch would cost the guy how much 12*20= 240 bucks everyday……how dare she rate him stingy or poor.”
I was left perplexed at her range of thoughts.


One day during KBC there was a questionwhat is ‘zalzala, in english. Usually i am right or rather expected to be right so no one even challenges but this day sis was like
What do you say …i say earthquake” she says
I thought of the other option but rarely ever in academic questions she
is so sure. She insisted Earthquake. when she was proved right i got my dose of gyaan.

You see thats why i say watch movies…..it improves knowledge…there was old movie of kimi katkar called zalzala and in the end earthquake happens and swallows up all the loot..”Gosh she is amazing


Then on a serious note one day this was our discussion.
Hmm i dont like Ash and Abhishek” she says“Preity and Abhishek would make a great pair. She would bring so much life and bubbliness and add to them.”


I counter…

No Aishwarya is right for that khandaan. quiet head bowed …..just what they want..and she gets what she wants security and name…. Preity is too lively and strong and these people would only ruin her spirit.They cannot add anything to her as a person…..”

I liked Amitabh but this whole fiasco ruined much of the personal admiration i had for the chap.
And so we banter about the people and things not affecting our lives cause there’s nothing much we can do about whats affecting it direct.

No comments: