Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Why i love the storm in the air

Ah….Yet to get over that wonderful line by karla in Shantaram
“i take everything personally….thats what being a person is all about”
That book seems to be the only nice thing i can think since quite some time.

But i found some lines of mine from a few days back fair enough to post.

Why i love the storm in the air
I don’t see the huts it demolishes
I don’t see the homeless shivering
I don’t see the trees uprooted
I don’t see the devastated look it leaves on civilization
What i see is what i feela rage against this very world
So i love the lashing rain on my window,
the gales hell bent on smashing the glass around,
and when its had its sayi see the fresh green emerging
the peace sought all around echoing
So i love the storm in the air

No comments: